The 2018 GCVC Volleyball Season is just around the corner. Registration for the season and for the pre-season clinic will be opening soon. Below are some important dates to remember:
- December: 2018 GCVC Season registration will open .
- If you attended the 2017 End of Summer Clinic, apply your discount code that was emailed to you at the completion of the registration.
- Jan 18: Parent/Player information meeting at 6pm. Location to be determined. This meeting is not mandatory.
- Jan 24: Parent/Player information meeting at 6pm. Location to be determined. This is the second meeting for any that wanted to attend but could not make the Jan 16 meeting. This meeting is not mandatory.
- Feb 3: Pre-Season clinic. This is open to all clubs and all teams. This is not a mandatory clinic.
- Feb 12 Week: Team Placements/Tryouts. Exact dates and time for each age group will be announced. It is essential to attend team placements.
- An under 10 division/team(s) will be placed this year if there is enough interest.
- GCVC will accept u16 and u18 pre-arranged teams. A majority of the team will need to be in place with the ability to supplement the pre-arranged teams during team placements. If the team has a coach in place, please email, or have your coach email GCVC at firstname.lastname@example.org with their information.
- April 28/29: Wyoming Grand Prix hosted by GCVC.
More exciting news from GCVC will be coming soon!